At the Rep, we convene live theatre experience. The Rep is an indispensable part of our community. Your gift – large or small – is crucial to the Rep’s success. Ticket sales are only one third of our budget. Donations are critical.
And you can feel good about supporting the Rep. Here is what people are saying:
- “Absolutely powerful experience. My love for live theater is rekindled.”
- “Nashville Rep shows are consistently excellent. Last year's Chicago was one of the best shows I've seen, including those on Broadway. A Raisin in the Sun was very, very good! I brought out-of-town visitors, who were greatly impressed.”
- “I was absolutely blown away, tremendous show and I'm from Stamford, CT and got to Broadway often. This show was on equal footing, excellent job.”
A sustainable professional theatre is indispensable and vital for all Nashvillians. The Rep is committed to making theatre available for all. Support the Rep and our programs, including Pay What You Can nights, free community events and free tickets, and partnerships with local organizations.
We know you have a lot of choices when donating. We sincerely hope you will consider The Rep.
Donate ONE TIME
MONTHLY GIVING (PREFERRED)
What does your annual gift support?
- $50,000 supports the incredible staff as they convene live theatre experiences for our community
- $25,000 supports Ingram New Works Festival, with stipends for national playwrights to attend local labs and workshops and create new, cutting-edge American plays
- $15,000 provides tickets and scholarships to the community, making theatre accessible to all
- $10,000 supports a Pay What You Can night for each mainstage performance, so economic circumstances needn’t prevent anybody from attending live theatre
- $5,000 allows the Rep to hire local top directors, actors and artists
- $2,500 provides income for multiple interns, the next generation of theatre professionals
- $1,500 provides educational opportunities to local colleges and high schools
- $1,000 pays for two custom-designed and hand-built costumes for a mainstage play
- $750 assists with hiring local actors for our public REPaloud series
- $500 provides one week’s wages and benefits for one actor
contact us for all types of giving
For information on donating stocks or a gift through estate planning, sponsoring an event, corporate or foundation giving, and more, please contact Sheryl Rogers: (615) 349-3213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nashville Repertory Theatre is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation – donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
Buy a voucher for any of Tennessee’s Specialty License Plates and your purchase supports arts organizations like Nashville Rep.