What does your annual gift support?
- $50,000 supports the incredible staff as they convene live theatre experiences for our community
- $25,000 supports Ingram New Works Festival, with stipends for national playwrights to attend local labs and workshops and create new, cutting-edge American plays
- $15,000 provides tickets and scholarships to the community, making theatre accessible to all
- $10,000 supports a Pay What You Can night for each mainstage performance, so economic circumstances needn’t prevent anybody from attending live theatre
- $5,000 allows the Rep to hire local top directors, actors and artists
- $2,500 provides income for multiple interns, the next generation of theatre professionals
- $1,500 provides educational opportunities to local colleges and high schools
- $1,000 pays for two custom-designed and hand-built costumes for a mainstage play
- $750 assists with hiring local actors for our public REPaloud series
- $500 provides one week’s wages and benefits for one actor
contact us for all types of giving
For information on donating stocks or a gift through estate planning, sponsoring an event, corporate or foundation giving, and more, please contact Amos Glass: (615) 349-3223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nashville Repertory Theatre is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation – donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
Buy a voucher for any of Tennessee’s Specialty License Plates and your purchase supports arts organizations like Nashville Rep.