Grants and Corporate Support Director
The Grants and Corporate Support Director will lead a strategic development program to maximize Nashville Repertory Theatre’s financial support from private foundations, government funders, and Nashville’s business community.
- Design and lead an overall grant strategy to meet company revenue goals and to build long term relationships.
- Design and lead an overall corporate partnership program that could include direct gifts, advertising revenue, in-kind gifts, and general support.
- Perform relevant research to identify prospective partners, including foundations, government funders, and small and large businesses.
- Write grant applications and ensure the proper implementation and reporting of all grants received.
- Keep all relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables resulting from development programs.
- Maintain complete and accurate records meeting requirements set by funders and/or regulatory agencies.
- Provide detailed reports to funders, the theatre’s leadership staff, and the board of directors.
- Engage and lead development interns for the purposes of supporting the theatre’s fundraising programs and to enhance their professional skills and knowledge.
Desired Qualifications and Attributes
- Experience in grant writing and/or corporate development programs, and a strong desire to learn needed skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills to help develop individualized solutions to meet funders’ needs
- A strong passion for the nonprofits arts industry
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to engage funders as needed
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Tessitura would be a great asset, but not necessary for a candidate willing to learn.
- Proactive communication skills and a self-motivated work ethic
A base annual salary of $37,000 plus benefits. Salary structure and range negotiable based on experience and demonstrated abilities.
E-mail cover letter, resume, a writing sample if available, and salary needs to email@example.com.