Costume Technician Intern
positions AvailAble: 1
Nashville Repertory Theatre is currently seeking a Costume Technician Intern for its 2018-2019 season. The Costume Tech Intern is responsible for assisting with the costume build for each show at Nashville Rep, along with the possibility of crafts and wardrobe work. Applicants may be a first hand or cutter/draper on certain shows depending on skill level and interest. This internship will be supervised by the Costume Manager.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Building costume pieces for each show
• Alterations and repairs of pulled or bought garments
• Assisting with craft projects such as millinery, wigs, etc.
• Working load-in and strike for each production
• Assisting with general clean-up, costume pulling and restocking for the costume rental program
**Professional Interns work an average of 30 hours a week, not including tech week or special events where additional hours may be required.**