Nashville Repertory Theatre is thrilled with your interest in our volunteer program. Our volunteers are an important and much-appreciated asset, and we are excited to offer many opportunities to be involved with our productions.
Volunteer needs include:
- Be a Greeter. Minimal training required, the greeter directs and assists patrons in Johnson Theater lobby one hour prior to curtain.
- Provide homemade food for LookIns. Volunteers provide “made from scratch” food (just like our sets, costumes, etc.) working with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Provide office assistance. Occasionally, we have a large mailing or filing cabinet that could use a few extra hands and a keen eye for detail.
- Greet and assist for Special Events, Education and Outreach Activities, Ingram New Works Festival, and REPaloud readings. The greeters direct and assist patrons at event location 45 minutes prior to curtain.
- Assist in our costume or scene shop. If you are already skilled with a sewing machine or tools, there may be special opportunities available in our costume and set shops. We make every effort to match skills with our needs.
In appreciation for your time and effort, we usually provide complimentary tickets or VIP seating to performances, as available. Thank you in advance for all you may do to help us create great professional theatre here in Middle Tennessee!
If you wish to receive information about volunteer opportunities for Nashville Rep, please use the form and we will follow up with you with the next available opportunity.